What are people looking for?
People suffering from pain and are looking for a solution, not just a pretty website. It’s critical you have the right items, that your unique customer base is looking for, that engages your viewers. You have 9-seconds to do it (the average time a visitor stays on a site) so make it count.
- “Where are you located? Are you convenient?”
- “Do you take my insurance?”
- “What do other patients say about you?”
- “Who will be treating me?”
- “Do you treat my ailment?”
Answer these questions immediately on your website. Don’t make them scroll, search, or click to find it!
It’s also very important that your website is found on search engines and is mobile-ready!