Thank you for choosing IndeFree Email Hosting for PT/OT Clinics only!
This is a “Not For Profit” service provided by IndeFree.
The security and reliability matches that of Gmail but at a fraction of the cost.
How to get the most out of your email hosting!
Do these 3 things and make your life easier!
1. Reduce Spam!
With your email hosting plan, we can customize your email inbox so you don’t have to get drowned with excessive spam. It’s impossible to completely eliminate spam but we can help you reduce it considerably. We use SpamAssassin and Spam Trap, two of the industry’s leading services, to make your inbox cleaner (yay!).
Here’s how you can take advantage of it…
- How aggressive do you want to catch spam? We can go as aggressive as you wish. We use a 10-Point Scale. If we set it to a “1”, it will catch spam very aggressively. So much so that some of your legitimate email will go to your Spam folder. So you will need to frequently check your spam folder so you don’t miss any valid emails. If you set to a “10” then it will hardly catch anything as spam. We set all your accounts to a “5” as a default.
- Let us know how aggressive you wish to go! Just contact us at email@example.com and let us know what number! Remember, 1 and 2 is very aggressive. If the “5” (middle) setting is fine with you, you don’t need to do anything.
- “Whitelist” your important senders! If you have any senders that you absolutely NEVER want to go to spam, just let us know and we’ll make sure their emails always come through! Just let us know which emails you want to whitelist. For example, —-@abcbilling.com
Tip: Unsubscribe from email lists manually to further reduce the amount of unwanted emails! Taking just 10-minutes to unsubscribe can dramatically clean out your inbox!
2. How to Avoid Email Hacking
Using a strong password is essential to avoid problems with hacking and/or pHishing. Make sure to set your passwords to “strong”.
- At least 12 characters —the more characters, the better.
- A mixture of both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- A mixture of letters and numbers.
- Inclusion of at least one special character, e.g., ! @ # ? ]
3. Use Your Email On Your Phone, Outlook, MacMail, etc.!!
Make life easier and use your email on your phone, or other 3rd party mail client.
Simply log in to your email account and send yourself the configuration settings. That’s it!